Chinese Online Summer Camp with LTL
Students can choose to study for any preferred length of time, from one week to the whole eight weeks.
All young learners are welcome to join! The program is for children and teenagers aged from 7 to 17 years old.
Each week students will study in small group class from 09:00 – 11:00 CET (Central European Time). This is 15:00 – 17:00 in Beijing.
Students will join a small group class where they will learn Speaking, Listening, Reading and Writing.
This is followed by a Fun Class of 1.5 hours every day Monday to Friday from 11:00 – 12:30 CET time (17:00 – 18:30 Beijing time).
With our LTL Fun classes students will have the chance to learn and experience Chinese culture, explore the best sightseeing places through virtual tours, and practise their Chinese skills using the language to complete tasks and quizzes.
Chinese Online Summer Camp – 2020 Dates
Our Online Summer Camp runs for 8 weeks from 15th June 2020 to 7th August 2020.
- June 15th 2020
- June 22nd 2020
- June 29th 2020
- July 6th 2020
- July 13th 2020
- July 20th 2020
- July 27th 2020
- August 3rd 2020
The Online Summer Camp Program runs from Monday to Friday
Three options available:
- Online Summer Camp Program – 2 hours Small Group class Monday to Friday.
- Online Summer Camp Program & Fun Class – 2 hours Small Group class Monday to Friday and 1.5 hours Fun Class everyday Monday to Friday.
- Intensive Online Summer Camp Program – 2 hours Small Group class Monday to Friday, 1.5 hours Fun Class everyday Monday to Friday and 2 hours individual 1-on-1 class everyday Monday to Friday.
Online Summer Camp Prices (Chinese Yuan)
Below is the list of prices for our three different Online Summer Camp packages, along with what is included in the price.
|Prices in CNY
|Online Summer Camp Program
|Online Summer Camp Program & Fun Class
|Intensive Online Summer Camp Program
ALL PRICES ARE LISTED IN CHINESE YUAN
- Language assessment before the start of the program
- Certified native speaker teachers
- 2 hours Small Group class Monday to Friday
- All course materials (digital copies)
- Final certificate
- A fun and international environment
- Online Chinese program & Fun Class also includes: 1.5 hours Fun Class everyday Monday to Friday
- Intensive Online Chinese program & Fun Class also includes: 1.5 hours Fun Class everyday Monday to Friday and 2 hours individual class 1-on-1 every day Monday to Friday
For advanced level students is possible to upgrade the group classes to 1-on-1 classes and then they will have the chance to join the Fun Class with the other participants, or they might be interested in our Standard 1-on-1 Online Courses.
Ask your student advisor for more information.