We think LTL is pretty great, but don’t just take our word for it. Here are a few articles, links and videos that highlight what…
CAREERS AT LTL
We have a number of exciting career opportunities at LTL as continually expand. Check out some of our current job roles below and contact us if any are of interest to you.
ONLINE MARKETING INTERNSHIP
You will become part of a forward-thinking, friendly and growing team, who between us, have a wealth of knowledge ready to share with you.
Things you’ll learn
– How to write first class content that ranks on page 1 of Google
– How to create sharp, engaging email campaigns
– How to us Analytics to improve a websites performance
– Discover and become an SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) whizz
– How to use Social Media to grow a brand
– Why YouTube is so important
– How to design killer images
We’ve welcome many fresh faced interns to our Marketing department with every single one playing a key role in helping spread the LTL word.
You are not just a number here, you are not given boring tasks simply to fill time.
With LTL, you are the most important entity, you matter most and we make sure of that from day 1.
Our Internship is extremely flexible with location, working hours and anything else you need.
– English Speaker
– Asian Languages Enthusiast (either Mandarin, Korean, Japanese and/or Vietnamese)
– Strong copywriting ability
– Comfortable working independently and in team situations
– Minimum of 3 months commitment
– Free language lessons
– Gain a wealth of knowledge to help you grow
– Work reference or university credit
– Flexible working hours
– Becoming part of a forward-thinking and exciting team
If you are interested please contact max(@)ltl-school.com for further information.
Freelance Blogging with LTL
Learning Asian languages?
Living in Asia?
Like discovering new cultures?
Love writing your ideas down?
Answered yes to any of the above? LTL is always looking for freelance bloggers to create content for our website blog (any language you are fluent in).
If you’re interested in applying, please contact max(@)ltl-school.com, providing the following:
– A short (200-300 word) introduction paragraph/s to one of your titles.
Fancy making some videos for LTL?
Passion for video (and languages)?
Love getting creative on your YouTube channel?
Enjoy making short form or long form, educational video content?
Answered yes to any of the above?
We spend a lot of time building our YouTube channels and are always looking for top class talent to help us do just that.
If you’re interested in applying, please contact max(@)ltl-school.com with some potential ideas for videos that you have for the LTL YouTube channels, whether it be quick, short lessons, or more long form.
We currently have two YouTube channels:
LTL Mandarin School (for Mandarin)
LTL Flexi Classes (for other languages)