Cheesy Chinese Pick Up Lines
Have you ever dated a Chinese national? DO you want some of the best Chinese Chat Up Lines?
Dating a local Chinese person whilst in China is very different to what you maybe used to if you come from a western country!
That said… chat up lines are a universal language!
Before we get into our favourite cheesy Chinese chat up lines, we want to point you in the direction of our Dating in China. The two part blog is written by an expat who studies at LTL and currently lives in Beijing, Zoe. She tells of the good, bad and downright ugly when it comes to dating Chinese guys in China!
Chinese Pick Up Lines
Let’s cut to the chase:
Have you been living in China for a while and in desperate need of finding someone to cuddle up to at night?
Maybe you’re a student studying Chinese in China who wants a local girlfriend to practice your Chinese with?
Or maybe you just a HUGE crush on a Chinese girl or guy in your home town and want to show off with a cheeky Chinese chat-up line. Either way, this is the blog post for you. Here are LTL‘s top 8 Chinese chat-up lines.
Top 8 Chinese Chat Up Lines
1. Do you believe in love at first sight? Or should I walk past you again?
Nǐ xiāngxìn yījiànzhōngqíng ma? Huòxǔ wǒ yīnggāi cóng nǐ shēnbiān zài zǒuguò yīcì?
2. Apart from being beautiful, what do you do for a living?
Chú le dāng měinǚ, nǐ háiyǒu bié de àihǎo ma？
3. Did it hurt when you fell out of heaven?
Nǐ cóngtiān’érjiàng de shíhou, yǒu méiyǒu shòushāng?
4. I seem to have lost my phone number, can you give me yours?
Wǒ bù jìde wǒ de diànhuà hàomǎle, suǒyǐ nǐ kěyǐ gàosu wǒ nǐ de diànhuà ma?
5. I have had a really bad day and it always makes me feel better to see a pretty girl smile. So…would you smile for me?
今天我心情很不好, 但是通常美女的微笑可以治愈我, 所以你可以对我微笑一个吗？
Jīntiān wǒ xīnqíng hěn bù hǎo, dànshì tōngcháng měinǚ de wéixiào kěyǐ zhìyù wǒ, suǒyǐ nǐ kěyǐ duì wǒ wéixiào yīgè ma?
6. There must be something wrong with my eyes, I can’t take them off you.
Wǒ de yǎnjīng yīdìng shì chū shénme wèntíle, wǒ méi bànfǎ bǎ yǎnjīng cóng nǐ shēnshang yí kāi.
7. I’m a frog but if you kiss me I’ll turn into a prince
Wǒ shì yì zhī qīngwā, dànshì nǐ de qīnwěn huì ràng wǒ chéngwéi yíwèi wángzǐ.
8. Kissing is a language of love, so how about a conversation?
Qīnwěn shì yī zhǒng ài de yǔyán, suǒyǐ wǒmen kěyǐ yīqǐ liáo liáo me?
Try these out on that special someone you’ve been crushing on and let us know how you get on. If you have any Chinese chat-up lines of your own, we’d love to hear them! Drop us a comment below or take a look at some of our other blog posts regarding love and dating in China!
- Chinese Dating – what’s it like to date a local Chinese in China?
- Qixi Festival – There are too many Valentines Day’s to keep track of in China. Learn about Qixi Festival.
- Singles’ Day in China – Sales online break records every year, but why is it called Singles’ Day?
- 9 of the Craziest love Proposals in China – find out just how far some people went to convince their partner to say yes
How NOT to ask someone out in China
Be very careful!!
It’s time to teach you what not to do, rather than explain, we’ll let Ben and the aforementioned Zoe show you. Ben wants to ask out the pretty Chinese lady and asks Zoe for some help with his Chinese.
It’s safe to say she wasn’t willing to play ball, but rather than reject his request, she tries something even more cunning…
Want more from LTL?
If you wish to hear more from LTL Mandarin School why not join our mailing list. We give plenty of handy information on learning Chinese, useful apps to learn the language and everything going on at our LTL schools!
Sign up below and become part of our ever growing community!