Learn Chinese in Xi'an in small group classes that contain no more than six students and an average of just three. A great, fast and…
Want to truly immerse yourself in a Mandarin environment, have a look at our Xi’an Homestay option.
The LTL Homestay program is the best way to propel your Mandarin to new heights, and what’s even better is our Xi’an Homestay is 30% CHEAPER than the standard pricing!
Our most popular accommodation with 80% of all LTL students opting to to stay with a homestay it is clear why.
Amazing home-cooked Chinese food, full Immersion to the Chinese language and a unique look into what it’s like living in a Chinese household.
A truly once in a lifetime experience that we would recommend to anyone coming to China to learn Chinese.
- Breakfast and Dinner all provided
- Your own bedroom included
- All bills included
The Real Deal
Immersion – Learn Chinese all day and feel full Immersion.
Fantastic Food – Home cooked Breakfast and Dinner everyday
Speak 24/7 – Practice what you learned in class with LTL
Exclusive To You – 1 student per homestay
In The Know – 80+% of our students lives in a homestay
Personalised – Family & students are carefully matched
Preferences – Vegetarian, gluten free, halal, vegan…
Here For You – Just speak to us if you have any concerns
XI’AN HOMESTAY – THE PROCESS
- Talk to us – Firstly it’s a case of getting to know each other. You tell us about yourself and we’ll do the same. Getting to know each student is an important step.
- More Details – After getting the introductions out of the way let’s talk in more detail. Any allergies, preferences for location or family? This helps us match you perfectly to the right family.
- Seven Days To Go – The countdown is well and truly underway. We send you information regarding your homestay including a few pictures and their address. You are welcome to start contacting them also.
- Arrival Day in China – If you’ve booked an Airport Pick up or Survival Kit our private driver will be on hand to collect you. If not, you can head to a taxi and show them the address for your homestay. Upon arrival, get settled in and meet your family for the coming weeks. It’s an exciting time for all!
- Day 1 at LTL School – Your family will help you get to school on your first day of lessons to save you worrying. It’s time to meet your fellow students and staff at LTL Xi’an.
XI’AN HOMESTAY – PRICES (CNY)
All prices are shown are in Chinese Yuan (CNY). If you want to find out more about about homestay programs in Xi’an, contact us here.
|Duration||Homestay Price (CNY)|
|13-52 wks||+1,694 per week|
|extra night||391 per night|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Why are Homestays more expensive?
– Unique experience
– Welcomed into a Family
– Authentic Home Cooked Chinese food
– Full exposure to Mandarin
– Higher quality accommodation
This is why over 80% of our students choose to live with a homestay. Your Chinese will progress faster but also your quality of living is that bit higher.
If I want, can I stay with my friend at the same homestay?
We can arrange this for you yes.
Communicate with us and we try to arrange this. We do advise that one student per homestay is the best way to take advantage of this language learning opportunity though.
Do I have to eat with my Homestay every day?
No but be aware your family will assume you will be at home for these meals, so make sure to communicate with them beforehand so they know the situation if you’re not going to be home.
How do I overcome the language barrier?
Talk, talk, talk. Practice, practice, practice.
These tricky situations are what will define your progression in Mandarin. Avoid them, and you are avoiding living the language.
It’s essential you get stuck, get annoyed, and get edgy, but you will always find a way around it.
How do I get to LTL from my homestay?
Your homestay family will assist you on day 1, after that you’ll find a route whether it be via bike, walking or public transport.
There’s always the option of a taxi as well!
Can I lock my bedroom door?
Yes. Your bedroom will have a lock on it.
Is there air-con and heating for hot/cold days?
All homestay households are equipped with both air-con and heating.
What is the food like?
We love the food so don’t worry about that!
Homemade dumplings, noodles, different kinds of meats and vegetables and much more.
The cuisine of Xi’an is delightful and we are convinced you won’t be disappointed even if you have allergies or don’t eat meat!
China caters for all.
Can I request a smoke free homestay?
We will cater for whatever you need when selecting your homestay family.
Will I be able to wash my clothes?
Yes of course that’s no problem.
Each homestay is equipped with washing facilities.