The HSK Exam for 2022. Your complete guide including dates of the written and oral exam, prices, the words you need to know and courses…
Coming to China is not something to take for granted.
There’s a number of things to think about before you arrive and part of the “LTL way” is to make sure we make the transition as smooth and gentle as possible.
We offer packages to make your life as simple as possible when you arrive.
These packages include mobile phone SIM cards, public transport cards and assistance in other areas where you may need help.
Sorting these things out on your own, with little knowledge of Chinese, can be a little stressful so we want to make sure you are all looked after as much as possible, hence where the Survival Kits were born!
Survival Kit – Standard Package
- Metro Card – You can use this card on buses also.
- Mobile SIM Card (data and minutes included)
- Airport / Train Station pick-up – Upon arrival we come and pick you up and drop you at your accommodation.
- Bank Account Assistance – We cannot promise a new account as laws and regulations in China are ever changing but we will do our best to provide you with assistance.
- Bike Rental – We help you to sign up and pay the deposit for you for one of the bike sharing apps in China.
- This can also depend on if you have a bank account as you need an account to register with one of these apps.
- Register with the Police – All foreigners must register at a local police station when you arrive at your accommodation. We help you with this.
- Xi’an Map – Tourist Map of Xi’an
- Serve the People Bag
- Personalized coffee mug
Survival Kit – Comfort Package
The LTL comfort kit includes all of the above plus these three extras:
- International Hospital VIP Card – Priority card for an International Hospital
- Massage on us – Full body or foot massage
- Gym Membership (a month)
Airport Pick Up Only
If you just want to purchase an airport pick-up on arrival we can get that arranged for you to make your arrival as smooth as possible.
- Pick-up from Airport Terminal or Train Station.
- Taken straight to your homestay or other accommodation.
- No need for public transport or haggling for taxi’s
- Quick and efficient
- Available at all Airport and Train Station terminals
Arriving between 10am and 5pm is advisable but of course if you arrive outside these hours it’s no problem and you will not have to deal with any extra charges.
The LTL Connection Kit
The LTL Connection Kit is designed to help you make friends as quickly as possible after arriving in China.
The reality is, it’s very easy to be drawn to foreign friends simply for the matter of convenience and comfort. It’s human nature.
So due to this we will help you make the most of your time here.
You will be paired with someone who has similar interests to you. From here you will be able to make plenty more friends and have the chance to be involved in circles you want to be in, without having to look for friends yourself upon arrival.
Personal Student Ambassador
A personal ambassador will give you the chance to explore Xi’an together and make Chinese friends.
This is absolutely fantastic in helping your Chinese progress further because it’s very easy to slip into expat circles in China.
Personal Chinese Language Exchange Friend
Your language exchange friend will help your Chinese while you help them in return.
You won’t just be learning a language but helping someone else as well and you’ll also learn a lot about Chinese culture while being able to teach them about your own culture. This is a truly fascinating way to get to know someone.
|Add-On||Price in CNY|
|Survival Kit Standard||1,271|
|Survival Kit Comfort||2,041|
NOTE – Our connection kit service is about finding and introducing you to people whom we think you will get on well with. Of course when it comes to friendship, you will have to build this yourselves.
The aim of the connection kit is to make it easier to start this process, which works very well for most of our students and has lead to many life-long friendships and significantly faster Chinese language learning progress for participants.
Of course we cannot guarantee you will become best friends, but we make the match as best as we can given the information about you and the local friend provides.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
SURVIVAL KIT – Where will my driver be?
Once you get off the plane and claim your baggage you’ll head to arrivals where your driver will be waiting holding a sign with your name on it.
There will be a lot of people. If you don’t immediately spot your driver, don’t worry he will be on the lookout for you too.
CONNECTION KIT – Where will I meet my partners?
We’ll arrange a meal together not long after you arrive.
That way you maximise your time together and have plenty of opportunities to meet again in the coming weeks!
CONNECTION KIT – Why two people?
This is based on their background, age and interests so that you have something to talk about with each other.
Two people gives you twice the opportunity to make a friend for life.
CONNECTION KIT – Who are the two people?
Potentially local university students who want to make friends with foreigners or maybe young professionals who want to get know more international friends.
It all depends on the best match, the rest we deal with.