Shanghai Shared Apartments
We have two types of shared apartment available in Shanghai, standard shared, and en-suite. Whichever you pick, both are a great value option for staying in Shanghai whilst you take your Mandarin course in China with LTL.
You will live with local Chinese students or potentially International students as well. There are also occasions where other LTL students stay in the same apartment so you may have an opportunity to meet fellow students before you begin to learn Mandarin in China.
Standard Shared Apartments
- Fully furnished with WiFi and air conditioning
- Bills included (refer to air conditioning below)
- Your own bedroom with lock
- Shared bathroom
- Located roughly 20-40 minutes from LTL Mandarin School
En-Suite Shared Apartments
- Shared apartment around 25 meters squared
- Own bedroom with key/lock
- Double bed
- Own private bathroom
- Convenient location for LTL Mandarin School
It is worth being aware this is not five-star accommodation. Your standards compared to that of a Chinese student may differ, this especially applies to the small shared apartment with the shared bathroom. This is a great budget choice and very convenient but if you would like to stay somewhere of a higher quality we recommend looking at our Shanghai Homestay Program.
- As rental costs are currently very high in Shanghai there is a 200 CNY surcharge for all apartments in Shanghai
- Your bedding is provided
- All shared apartments receive a weekly cleaning service but you are responsible for your room day to day
- We advise arrival on Sunday morning or afternoon if you start your course on Monday. If you need to discuss this further, please contact us.
- Travel to school via the subway which costs roughly 40 US cents (3 CNY)
- You can only book if you are an LTL language student.
Shanghai Shared Apartments – Prices (Chinese Yuan)
||Standard Shared Apartment
||Standard En-Suite Apartment
NOTE – Prices for our Shanghai shared apartments are listed below, all in CNY (Chinese Yuan).
The table shows a list of sample durations, although you are welcome to book anything from 1 week to 1 year providing you have a course with LTL for this amount of time.
You are welcome to contact us using the live chat function below or the contact button at the top right hand side of the page.